Saturday, January 11, 2014

'Match The Dress' project (part 2)

Bonjour,readers
i'm back again! and today i will tell you another Style about my previous android project.
Here we go ....


Actually, i'm not really sure about the "Classic" style. I do some research before (hehe) and i got an information that, Classic style is related with black and white colour. But since i don't really have a lot of black and white attire, i decided to put some of the"Vintage" style in the same category





The bag is belong to my Mom,
but it belong to her daughters now :)


As you can see, the three pic above is full of black and white attire :) and my favourite pic is the last one, i kinda look like a school girl there , what do you think? ;)



The last two picture, i called it a "Vintage Style" but i'm not really sure either.
so, just tell me what do you think about Vintage and Classic Style :)





"Fashions fade, style is eternal"
-Yves Saint Laurent 






♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment