Wednesday, January 8, 2014

'Match The Dress' project (part 1)

Hello,readers~
In today post, i will show you more about my android project (read my previous post).
We (me and my friend) only made 3 different style : Casual , Classic and Formal .. and today, i will post the first one ...







i'm so embarrassed right now! hahaha 
i mean, i never take such a pic like this before  .. so yeah, it's a whole new world for me :)

Ok,back to the project and in this post i show you "My Casual Style"
First, i'm not use a lot of accessories, just a watches and also my ring + bracelet (which is from my mom and grandma) and for a Cap, i just take it from my brother :)

Second, usually i'm not really into skirt .. but it changed now, so i started to buy a new skirts 

i really love this long skirt from H&M
And the third is, i'm not into high heels, especially like this one (maybe around 10 cm) for my daily day. So, the high heels in the pic above is just for the project.  I will wear it for another event (just NOT for daily) ... but ...
FYI, i choose 3 cm for my daily :p



Last but not least, Jeans and T-shirt is a must!!! every people in this world have at least one of jeans and t-shirt, right? because it comfortable to wear, and the most important thing is ...   it will make you look 'good' in a blink of eye *wink* hahaha 


Ok,that's all about "My Casual Style" and I will meet you again with another Style :)



p.s : Thank you so much to my Sister,July ... who willingly to become my photographer,stylist and fashion stylist :) 




"Fashion fades, only style remains the same"
-Coco Chanel 





♥  

No comments:

Post a Comment