Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Bento Box

Bonjour,
Today i wanna post about Bento Box .. my sister and her boyfriend  celebrated  their 4 years anniversary about 2 weeks ago and my sister decided to made a bento box for him and i just help with  decorating.
Here the picture :

sis and her boy
so,basically is not really hard to made it ... you can use rice or fried rice (just like my sister) and the most important thing is mold (you can use chocolate mold or cake mold or if you wanna be spesific , you can buy mold for bento,you can search at google and there's a lot of mold for bento with a cute design) you can buy it anywhere. and next is vegetable , such as cucumber,carrot (whatever you like) and also my sister give a meatball and sausages


Well, actually is not really good as professional. This is the first time we make it and it's fun ~
You can try at home.. made as creative as you can
Good luck! : )



“I love you like a fat kid loves cake!” 




♥ 




No comments:

Post a Comment